Etizolam- Assists in Managing Anxiety and Depression
Anxiety and depression are the two common psychological problems suffered by most people these days. The issues are experienced due to several days to day problems and it may cause certain health issues as well. It is important to analyze and address the issues on time and get the treatment at the earliest. We have specified the details regarding the disorder below which makes it easier for you to analyze the issue in better ways-
Overview of depression
Depression is termed as a mood disorder which brings about constant changes such as feeling sad or loss of interest in certain activities. Depression affects people in different ways such as it may interfere with your daily work, lower productivity, etc.
Symptoms: The constant state of sadness can be stated as depression and major depression causes certain symptoms which may affect your mood and your body as well. The symptoms may be ongoing or they come and go. It affects men, women, and children as well but in different ways. Symptoms include-
- Mood- Aggressiveness, anger, anxious, restless
- Emotional- Sad, hopeless, feeling empty
- Behavioral changes- Thoughts of suicide, feeling tired, loss of interest, consumption of alcohol
- Sexual imbalance- Lack of sexual performance, reduced sexual desire
- Physical- Digestive problems, headache, pain, fatigue
Causes: The causes of depression can range from biological factors to circumstantial which includes-
- An early childhood trauma
- The family history of depression
- Medical conditions such as chronic illness, insomnia, etc
- Excessive usage of the drug
Treatment for Depression and Anxiety
Consumers can easily buy Etizolam online under certain brand names such as Etizola, Etizest, and Etilaam. It belongs to the benzodiazepine drugs category which is also prescribed for treating several sleep disorders. The chemicals included in the medicine make it good hypnotic, muscle relaxant, amnesic, sedative and anticonvulsant drug. Apart from being the best anti-depressant the medicine also works in treating cervical spine disorders, tensions, lower back pain, headache, etc.
Mechanism of Etizolam
People make use of anti-depressant tablets in order to treat short-term anxiety, insomnia, panic attacks, etc. The components of the medicine tend to interact with the GABA receptors and tend to balance the chemicals in the brain that cause depression and anxiety. It manipulates the brain and relaxes the brain which induces better sleep. The tablet tends to stay in the body for as long as 6 hours.
Recommended Dosage and Usage
The tablets are available in the doses starting from 1mg. It is advisable to consume the medicine as per the disorder experienced such as-
- For general anxiety issues, 0.5mg is advised to be consumed with water at least two times in a day.
- People suffering from depression must take 1mg dose 2-3 times in a day.
- Insomnia suffers must ingest 1-2mg in a day which should be consumed before going to bed.
Common side effects
There are chances you might experience some of the common side effects which include dizziness, headache, blurred vision, inconsistent urination, etc. Seek immediate medical help if any of the following side effects persist longer than expected duration.