- What is tramadol medication all about?
This is the medication which is used for treating moderate to severe pain. The pain can occur due to any problem like injury or operation but it is important that you treat your pain. This is the medication which is always combined with physical therapy and rest so that it can your pain can be treated effectively. Hence most of the people buy tramadol online so that they can treat acute and chronic pain effectively.
- What is the working of this painkiller?
The complete working of this pill is not known but this medication works by blocking the pain sensation felt by pain. This medication contains the same substance that is released by the brain and is known as endorphin. Endorphins bind to receptors so that it can help to alter the pain sensation felt by the brain.
- Who can and cannot use this medication?
Tramadol can be used by anyone who is suffering from pain. Small children below 12 years and adults above 65 years should avoid the use of this painkiller. Also, people who are allergic to this drug should make sure that they restrict the use of this medication. People who have any the health problems related to liver, kidney, drug addiction or head injury should make sure that they do not use this medication.
- How and when to take this narcotic medication?
This painkiller has to be taken orally. The basic doses of this medication are 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, and 300mg. 400mg doses are available but it is used only if clearly prescribed by the physician. You can take this pill with and without food. You need to gulp tramadol 3-4 times a day as per your pain responds.
- What are the side effects of this narcotic medication?
The common side effects that one can face are a headache, sleepiness, vomiting, dizziness, and drowsiness. The other side effects which need to get treated under supervision are a heart problem, seizure, difficulty breathing and confusion. If you are allergic to this painkiller then you may face the symptoms like trouble breathing, swelling of the face, mouth, lips, and tongue, getting rashes on skin and tightness in the chest.
- What other precautions should be taken care of?
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should use this drug only if it is clearly prescribed by the healthcare provider.
- Tramadol is sometimes combined with other pills but make sure the medications you use do not react with this painkiller.
- Small children and senior people should use this medication under guidance so because they may develop sensitivity towards the medication if used without consultation.
- This painkiller is a narcotic medication so make sure that you do not have an overdose of this medication.
- If you have missed the dose then take it as soon as you remember but do not double the dose to make up for the forgotten dose.
- This drug should be used only for the prescribed time. Exceeding the time of practice can make you addictive to it.